st: graph bar: frequencies as a label

From   "Esther Kessler" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: graph bar: frequencies as a label
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:41:39 +0000

Dear all,

I would like to have the frequencies in percent above the bars as a label. I couldn't find anything in the visual guide to stata graphics.

To illustrate my problem:
sysuse auto
tab headroom
graph bar price, over(headroom) blabel(bar, format(5%5.2d))

Instead of the price I would like to have 5.14 above the first bar (headroom 1.5), 17.57 above the second bar (headroom 2.0) and so on.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thank you very much in advance.
Esther