Re: st: outfix, line width problem: solved!

Subject   Re: st: outfix, line width problem: solved!
Date   Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:04:10 -0500

Then I'd have to write a help file, and add some more features (like
an option to write a .dct file at the same time). Plus, someone's
probably already written something identical.  Now that it's on the
web, anyone can find it and modify it to their heart's content.  But
if more than one person wants it on SSC, I'll submit it, with
necessary modifications.