st: RE: Syntax Question/ Cross-sectional Characteristic of a panel data

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Syntax Question/ Cross-sectional Characteristic of a panel data
Date   Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:31:17 -0000

Sounds like

bysort Firmid (Year) : gen Timeofentry = Year[1] - Age[1] - 1970

ALICE DOBSON