st: Re: A dialog box to perform simulations.

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: A dialog box to perform simulations.
Date   Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:30:54 -0500

Dear Michael,
Lazy!! I don't think so. I think tired or distractedmaybe. I have very few hours
of sleeping lately.
And too many things to do.
That's why I am so slow today on such as basic things as findit.
But I'll keep it up. I promise to always start with stata's help before posting
anything
to the list. New resolution for the new year.
Best regards.
Amadou.