Re: st: Sequential Multiple Regression

Subject   Re: st: Sequential Multiple Regression
Date   Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:30:59 -0500

Have you had a look at -sw- command? This might be something you would
be looking for. Otherwise, you would have to code this as a cycle over
the list of variables (if you know the order in which you would
include them) and picking the -ereturn- value or a regression
coefficient that you need.

Stas

--
Stas Kolenikov