Re: st: VS: Still gllamm

From   Edlira Narazani <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: VS: Still gllamm
Date   Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:49:20 +0200

No Scott. I havent tried with SAS but it seems that now maximization is
converging eventhough the t-values are not good.

thank you for replying
Edlira

Scrive SR Millis <[email protected]>:

> Dear Edlira,
>
> Perhaps this has come up earlier, but have you tried
> using SAS's proc mixed?
>
> SR Millis
>
> =====
> Scott R Millis, PhD, MEd, ABPP (CN & RP)
> Director, Office of Clinical Trials
> Kessler Medical Rehabilitation Research & Education Corp
> 1199 Pleasant Valley Way
> West Orange, NJ  07052

> This electronic message may contain information that is confidential
> and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the
> individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are
> not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
> immediately and delete the material from any computer. Do not deliver,
> distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or
> take any action in reliance on the information it contains. Thank you.

This message was sent using IMP - Facolta' di Economia - Torino.