Re: st: RE: Macro questions. (Again).

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Macro questions. (Again).
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:02:23 +0200

Use the extended macro function -subinstr-. For example, if you define the
local macro "macro" as follows:

. local macro "var1 var2"

You can replace "var1" in this macro with an empty string like follows:

. local macro: subinstr local macro "var1" ""

hope this helps
uli

+49 (030) 25491-361