st: RE: Trouble with confirm and looping.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Trouble with confirm and looping.
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:37:26 +0100

I see a typo here.

Your local macro -country- is not defined, i.e. empty.

You could try

foreach i of local countries {
}

except that your loop makes no reference to the
particular country, so I doubt that this code will do
what you want it to. It looks as if it will do the
same each time around the loop.