st: RE: request for help with stata v sas

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: request for help with stata v sas
Date   Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:04:46 -0000

A thread on this started on 27 November 2002.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2002-11/maillist.html#00524

Is there a SAS list on which you can also ask for
opinions, or do you just want ammunition?

Alexander, Cindy