st: RE: RE: request for help with stata v sas

From   Lee Sieswerda <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: request for help with stata v sas
Date   Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:13:07 -0500

Frank Harrell has written an extensive and well-organized comparison of SAS
and S/R/S-Plus. Many of the advantages/disadvantages apply to a comparison
of SAS with Stata and may help in structuring your argument.
Check out pages 11 to 18 in the following document:
http://hesweb1.med.virginia.edu/biostat/s/doc/splus.pdf

Lee Sieswerda, Epidemiologist
Thunder Bay District Health Unit
[email protected]