st: Programming question

From   "Banya, Winston" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Programming question
Date   Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:00:17 -0000

Dear All,

I posted this question yesterday and was advised by Nick but am still not
able to solve it. I need to generate a randomisation list for a small
clinical trial. The trial will be in 5 centres and I want 4 strata of people
at each centre. There are 2 treatments and 2 doses. As I stated yesterday I
used the programme before and it worked well but I am unable to understand
now why it is not working. I am attaching the program again and the output I
obtained the last time I used it. What has prompted this is that the person
doing the study has obtained approval to recruit more patients and we need
an additional list. I will be very grateful if you can look at this program
and offer any advice that can help me solve the problem as a patient is
waiting to be randomised.

I inherited the program and the only change/addition I made was to the
number of patients needed.

Kind regards

Winston Banya
Statistician
Care of The Elderly Section
Imperial College Faculty of Medicine
Hamersmith Hospital Campus
Du Cane Road
London W12 0NN

Tel: (+44) 0208 383 4284
Fax: (+44) 0208 383 3378
Email: [email protected]

 <<lance randomisation code.do>>  <<lancedan.dta>>