Re: st: programmable windowing keys?

From   Buzz Burhans <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: programmable windowing keys?
Date   Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:49:05 -0400

Thanks Dave
I like the option to make the results window larger, and even more, to make the variable and review windows larger (they can take up most of the entire screen with a little of the command window showing , and just be toggled out of the way; it would be nice if the toggling was a little handier though. I don't know whether a mouse based macro is possible.

Thanks
Buzz