st: RE: display problem with Stata graphs turned into pdfs

From   Lee Sieswerda <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: display problem with Stata graphs turned into pdfs
Date   Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:48:58 -0400

Do you have the latest Stata update? The September 9th update contained the
following fix, which might be related to your problem:

18.	EPS files produced by graph export did not print properly when
placed in some Adobe	applications such as PageMaker and InDesign,
although they would print and could be viewed by other applications; this
has been fixed.

Lee Sieswerda, Epidemiologist
Thunder Bay District Health Unit
[email protected]