Re: st: Stata update

From   Pauline Rogers <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata update
Date   Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:08:43 +0100

Thank you for this message. Unfortunately when I typed update query Stata told me the last update was August 22nd not September 9th. is the problem likely to be at your end or mine?

Pauline Rogers

Pauline A Rogers MSc CStat (Mrs)
Statistician
Cancer Research UK