Re: st: Survival analysis - comparing a subset of the sample to the entire sample

From   John Plummer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Survival analysis - comparing a subset of the sample to the entire sample
Date   Fri, 05 Sep 2003 07:43:52 +0900

Richard

It seems to me that what you should be doing is comparing the RFS in
patients with genotype information to that in patients without information.
Then your difficulties disappear.

John Plummer