Re: st: ssc whatsnew

From   Bill Rising <[email protected]>
To   "Stata Listserve" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: ssc whatsnew
Date   Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:45:30 -0400

On 8/2/02 13:31, William Gould wrote

[snip...]

>Very nice work, Kit.
>
>In addition, I'm sure all Stata users would join with me in saying thank you
>for the making the SSC available.

Very nice work indeed. Should those of us who maintain individual
libraries of packages shift everything over toe the SSC? This certainly
seems like a good idea. If it is a good idea, how would this be done?

TIA,

Bill