Re: st: Re: Problem with graphs in separate tabs (Windows)

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Problem with graphs in separate tabs (Windows)
Date   Tue, 2 Apr 2013 12:57:01 -0500

I believe the reason is because you have set the version number 9.2 in file   It appears that in version 9, -clear- is equivalent
to -clear all- in 12.1 which drops all open graphs.  You could change
the version number or use -drop _all- to remove the previously created