Re: st: Re: Problem with graphs in separate tabs (Windows)

From   Dirk Enzmann <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Problem with graphs in separate tabs (Windows)
Date   Tue, 02 Apr 2013 21:11:03 +0200

Thank you very much, Scott. You are right, there are two ways to overcome the problem:

1) Drop -version 9.2- from the do-file that calls the program -sim_be- (which is defined in the do-file) or (in my case equivalently) change it to -version 12.1-. But this only will work if every user uses version 12.1, thus changing it to -version 12.1- should be used. However, I explicitly specified -version 9.2- because the program should work with this version, too. Therefore, solution 2 is the better alternative:

2) Change -clear- by -drop _all- in the program -sim_be-. This still allows to specify -version 9.2- without the side effect of deleting graphs previously created.

Problem solved.