st: Re: Problem with graphs in separate tabs (Windows)

From   Dirk Enzmann <>
Subject   st: Re: Problem with graphs in separate tabs (Windows)
Date   Tue, 02 Apr 2013 18:37:13 +0200

This could be a reason, but in my case it is not:

My setting is to create multiple graphs as tabs in one window (i.e. c(autotabgraphs) = "on"). Additionally, as you are suggesting I'm using the twoway option -name(graph, replace)- with "graph" being a different name for different graphs.

It is noteworthy that this problem only occurs when "doing" the complete do-file, not when only selecting the commands which produce the graph.

I replicated this behavior also by using Stata versions 10.1 and 11.2.