st: RE: Problem with graphs in separate tabs (Windows)

From   "David Radwin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Problem with graphs in separate tabs (Windows)
Date   Tue, 2 Apr 2013 08:57:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dirk,

You may need to use the -name- option to give each new graph window a
separate name rather than replacing the existing window. For example:

. twoway function y=x, name(graph_1)

. twoway function y=x^2, name(graph_2)

David
--