Re: st: Problem with estout and rename

From   Cory Smith <>
Subject   Re: st: Problem with estout and rename
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:31:09 -0400

Thanks for sending the piece along--it's definitely interesting and
something to consider. I will say that in our many models only one
coefficient really matters, but perhaps there would be a nice
graphical way to display the results.