Re: st: Problem with estout and rename

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Problem with estout and rename
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:10:23 +0000

Much in this territory depends on tribal habits and traditional
rituals and the usual advice in such matters is for outsiders to keep
quiet and adopt a benign neutral expression.

However, it strikes me that with many models and many predictors,
showing which predictors are included, or significant at some level,
or otherwise notable, calls for a graph as well as a table. I did say
"as well as", although sometimes I would go further.

Indeed this is an old idea.

is one accessible argument in this vein.