Re: st: Problem with estout and rename

From   Cory Smith <corybsmith@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Problem with estout and rename
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:58:08 -0400

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for this. It's a good solution to the simple example I gave.
Unfortunately, in trying to keep my post short, I didn't mention that
I really do need to use rename(). In certain models, I use L.x [lag of
x] in place of x and I want to have these coefficients show up in the
same line. That is, the coefficient for x (in one model) and L.x (in
another model) would both show up in the row entitled "Transfer
Coefficient."

Is there any way to fix my problem in this more complex example? Thanks!

Cory