Re: st: Landscape tables with -estout/esttab-

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Landscape tables with -estout/esttab-
Date   Mon, 4 Mar 2013 06:30:21 -0800

Hi Lukas,

In the help file for -estout- and -esttab- there are optional arguments that allow you to add LaTeX code prior to the start of the table.  Unless you explicitly tell LaTeX that you want that specific page landscape oriented it will have no way of knowing that.  So, just add the appropriate commands in the header and footer options of the command.  And -estout- is a user written command that can be found on SSC; I don't think Ben is still active on the Statalist though.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone