st: Midas

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Midas
Date   Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:56:48 -0500

I am trying to use MIDAS for a systematic review.

The command:
midas tp fp fn tn, bfor ford
midas tp fp fn tn, bfor
midas tp fp fn tn, ford

does not seem to be working. I am trying to get a similar output to Revman with the description of the studies on the left and then the forest plot for sensitivity and specificity on the right.

I am using STATA 12.

Does anyone have experience with this and can help?

Thank you,