st: Landscape tables with -estout/esttab-

From   Lukas Borkowski <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Landscape tables with -estout/esttab-
Date   Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:12:21 +0000

Dear all,

I am trying to generate a correlation matrix with quite a few variables and to produce it directly in latex-format. However, so far I can only generate a normal table that is not in landscape format and is too wide. So my question is how do I get -esttab- to produce a landscape table? My command line is

eststo clear
estpost corr d_poor $controls, matrix listwise
esttab using correlation_matrix.tex, replace p lines not noobs nonum star(* 0.10 ** 0.05 *** 0.01) ///
title("Poverty Correlation Matrix") b(%9.3f) p(%9.3f) compress booktabs ///
notes width(1\textwidth)
eststo clear

So what do I have to do to get it right? Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,

Lukas

#
Lukas Borkowski
University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)

M: [email protected]