st: RE: Midas

From   Setor Kunutsor <skk31@medschl.cam.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: Midas
Date   Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:08:13 +0000

Have a look at the help file for metan and let me know if it helps

.help metan

Setor

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of cdenking@bidmc.harvard.edu
Sent: 04 March 2013 14:57
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Midas

Hello,

I am trying to use MIDAS for a systematic review.

The command:
midas tp fp fn tn, bfor ford
midas tp fp fn tn, bfor
midas tp fp fn tn, ford

does not seem to be working. I am trying to get a similar output to Revman with the description of the studies on the left and then the forest plot for sensitivity and specificity on the right.

I am using STATA 12.

Does anyone have experience with this and can help?

Thank you,
Claudia