Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-

From   Lenny Lesser <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:56:03 -0800

Thank you for you comments and yes you may use my example.

I'm guessing both of you believe that I should be using the score
rather than the ranking of the apps.
Some have thought I should use the rank as the scale was from 0-100
and all were ranked very low, resulting in a skewed distribution.  We
talked about either ranking the apps or using a transformation of the

If you think we are ok using the straight scores, then I will stick
with that.  I'm not sure of the statistical arguments for or against.