Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 01:56:15 +0000

Fine.

(In principle, one rater could be sensible and the others merely
agree. Real-life examples abound.)