Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-

From   "JVerkuilen (Gmail)" <>
Subject   Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:43:35 -0500

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Nick Cox <> wrote:
> There is an -alpha- command in Stata [NB] and -search alpha- would
> have pointed you to it.

It wouldn't solve this problem as it's based on the sum of covariances
estimate of alpha. .

> It strikes me that there is little or no point in any calculation that
> includes rater 4.

No, that person is coloring way outside the lines.