Re: st: Database problem

From   roland andersson <>
Subject   Re: st: Database problem
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2012 20:36:33 +0100

I will do that, but before changing to the long stucture I think it
could be easier to merge the observation with the same date. This
means that if to datecolumns are equal I would like to merge the
corresponding content columns. How can I write a loop that compares
every var9 var12; var12 and var15 and if equal merge var8 and var11
and so on.