st: Does STATA 12.1 run "mfx" for marginal effects?

From   Neeraj Iyer <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Does STATA 12.1 run "mfx" for marginal effects?
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:45:45 -0500

Hello STATA-listers,

I want to run marginal effects for a zero-inflated negative binomial
regression analysis.  I remember using the command "mfx" in STATA 10.
I was informed that "mfx" does not run in STATA 12.1.  I don't have
access to the software yet, but I can have access to STATA 12.1 soon.
Does anyone have experience using any other commands for marginal
effects in STATA 12.1?

Thank you.