Re: st: Database problem

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Database problem
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:22:55 +0000

If I understand this correctly, I would change the structure of the
data so that you have (in -reshape- terms, a -long- not -wide-
structure).

Even after reversal, this is going to be very awkward to work with, so
it's better to think of another solution.

You probably have some -rename-ing to do first.

Nick