st: Questions abou svyset and svyselmlog

From   Luiz Gama <lcdgama@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Questions abou svyset and svyselmlog
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:16:21 -0200

Dear statisticians,

    I am now working on my dissertation and I am stuck by a STATA
command. Basically, I want to run an multinomial logit with selection
correction. I am going to use the command svyselmlog in stata 11.
However, after use the command svyset, when using the comand
svyselmlog an  error like this happens:

data not set up for the old survey estimation commands; use svyset
under version control or use the new svy prefix

I've tried several different ways the command svyset and always the
same error appears  when I'm using the command svyselmlog.

I hope that someone could please give me some hint for this problem.

Sincerely,

Luiz Carlos Day gama