st: lorenz ordinates and curve????

From   Ajita Atreya <>
To   <>
Subject   st: lorenz ordinates and curve????
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:27:03 +0000

Dear statalist,

I want to get lorenz ordinates for county income in deciles. I have the data in the following form

county    Year     Per capitaIncome
A         1978      1000
A         1979      2000
B         1978      500
B         1979      600
B         1980      700

what would be the best way to get the lorenz ordinates for the data in panel form???/

Also, How can I get the lorenz curve with percent of counties in X-aXis
and Percent of Income in Y-axis.

Thank you for your Help