Re: st: Multivariate kernel regression

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multivariate kernel regression
Date   Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:09:45 +0100

There is some small potential for confusion as the name -kernreg- is
already taken, as of 1996.

snp10 from http://www.stata.com/stb/stb30
    STB-30 snp10.  Nonparametric regression: kernel, ASH-WARPing, and k-NN. /
    STB insert by I.H. Salgado-Ugarte, M. Shimizu & T. Taniuchi, / Univ. of
    Tokyo, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Fisheries, / Yayoi 1-1-1,
    Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113, Japan. / Tel. (011)-81-3-3812-2111 ext. 5281 / FAX

In principle, people putting stuff in the public domain should check
using -findit- whether a program name is in public use.

Nick