Re: st: break string into multiple variables: correction

From   Steve Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: break string into multiple variables: correction
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:59:08 -0400

Sophie privately thanked responders to her question.  I want to correct an error in my post. Only -infile-
allows one to specify variable labels in the dictionary file.