Re: st: ordered logistic regression with endogenous variable

From   "Justina Fischer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ordered logistic regression with endogenous variable
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:48:27 +0200

Dear Mr Verkuilen,

we both do not know what type of ordered variable Anat is using.

As you might have noticed, we both give the same advise, for obviously the same reason(s).

Whether or not effect size is meaningful depends on the research question; I am sure your supervisor will agree with me on that statement.

In many of my publications on happiness (LFS), observing an effect or not was the most important question, whereas magnitude played only a minor role for the referees.

Best regards

Justina Fischer, PhD
assoc. prof.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------