Re: st: break string into multiple variables

Subject   Re: st: break string into multiple variables
Date   Wed, 10 Oct 2012 21:27:01 -0400

Another approach is to -outfile- the string variables to a text file,
then -infix- or -infile- the individual questions with a dictionary
file. This would allow you to name and label the questions at the same
time.

Steve