Re: st: RE: runing StatTransfer "set" command from Stata do-file

From   Chamara Anuranga <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: runing StatTransfer "set" command from Stata do-file
Date   Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:29:10 +0530

xls2dta program need Stata 12.1. If you are using Stata 12 you can use
loop (foreach) command to convert xls data to Stata without using any
user written program.
thanks,
Chamara