Re: st: Stata graphs in word count

From   "Pablo Bonilla" <pablo.bonilla1234@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stata graphs in word count
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:04:58 +0000

Hi John,

Stata works very well with Latex, but given that you are using word, my advice is export your data to Excel, make the graphs there and paste them in Word. A lot of people might not agree with me but I don't see any other way for working in Stata and Word together besides copy and paste graphs.

Best,

Pablo.

------Original Message------
From: John Guzek
Sender: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
ReplyTo: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Stata graphs in word count
Sent: Aug 29, 2012 05:51

Hello,

I need to include the contents of Stata graphs in my word count, I'm working on my thesis. Does anyone know how to make MS Word recognise the contents of graphs? At the moment, all the necessary graphs are in my Word doc, I've put them in as pictures, having saved them from Stata as WMF.

Thanks,
John Guzek

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile