Re: st: Stata graphs in word count

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata graphs in word count
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:52:32 +0200

--- On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Pablo Bonilla wrote:
> Stata works very well with Latex, but given that you are using word, my advice is export your data to Excel, make the graphs there and paste them in Word. A lot of people might not agree with me but I don't see any other way for working in Stata and Word together besides copy and paste graphs.

You can copy graphs without problem from within Stata and paste them
in M$ Word. Just create your graph in Stata, right-click on the graph,
select copy in the resulting menu, go to your Word document and paste
as you would normally do. I am not saying it is good policy to do it
that way, but you can, and there is certainly no need for the extra
route through any other program with the associated risk of
introducing extra bugs.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB