st: Stata graphs in word count

From   "John Guzek" <john.guzek@lshtm.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Stata graphs in word count
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:51:48 +0100

Hello,

I need to include the contents of Stata graphs in my word count, I'm working on my thesis. Does anyone know how to make MS Word recognise the contents of graphs? At the moment, all the necessary graphs are in my Word doc, I've put them in as pictures, having saved them from Stata as WMF.

Thanks,
John Guzek