RE: st: RE: Cluster standard errors by time and firm

From   sebas nicaise <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Cluster standard errors by time and firm
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:38:58 +0000

Again, not very well pointed out by me. I meant that I have a maximum of 40 quarters per firm but since it is unbalanced I have aproximately 180000 observations.

 So I could do 2-way clustering in stata?

The full reference: Petersen (2009) ''Estimating standard errors in finance panel data sets: Comparing approaches'', Review of financial studies, pp 458-459.