Re: st: instrumental variable with ordered logit

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: instrumental variable with ordered logit
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:47:51 -0400

urbain thierry YOGO <>:
No, and even IV logit is not so easy:
Plus, IV probit depends strongly on distributional assumptions.
Providing more info on the questions to be analyzed may generate better answers.