Re: st: instrumental variable with ordered logit

Subject   Re: st: instrumental variable with ordered logit
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:47:51 -0400

urbain thierry YOGO <yogout@gmail.com>:
No, and even IV logit is not so easy:
http://ideas.repec.org/p/iwh/dispap/4-05.html
Plus, IV probit depends strongly on distributional assumptions.
Providing more info on the questions to be analyzed may generate better answers.