RE: st: RE: Cluster standard errors by time and firm

From   sebas nicaise <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Cluster standard errors by time and firm
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:52:13 +0000

My bad,I was refering to Petersen (2009) ''Estimating standard errors in finance panel data sets: Comparing approaches''
Where he argues that to control for serial correlation in estimating SEs, they should be clustered by firm and quarter.

My apologies :)