RE: st: RE: Cluster standard errors by time and firm

From   sebas nicaise <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Cluster standard errors by time and firm
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:25:49 +0000

Dear Mark,

I have a panel set of approx. 7000 id's and 40 time periods.
I am using stata 12 SE.
I am estimating my model using four quarter differences, while I have a firm-quarter dataset.
I have read in Petersen (2009) I should cluster my SEs by firm and quarter.