Re: st: St: z transformation - mibeta command

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: St: z transformation - mibeta command
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:02:08 +0200

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Hoang Dinh Quoc wrote:
> It does not work with other mi estimates such as mi estimate: reg y x1 x2
> x3... and it reports the same 'no imputations'.
> I have no missing values in my dataset. Can this be the problem?

Why do you want to use multiple imputation if you do not have missing values?

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen