Re: st: St: z transformation - mibeta command

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: St: z transformation - mibeta command
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 01:50:57 -0500

At 11:36 PM 4/23/2012, Hoang Dinh Quoc wrote:
Dear Statalist members,

When I used the command 'mibeta' in Stata for z transformation and I got a
message stating 'no imputations'. Could anyone please tell me this problem?

I converted my data into flong style (the command mi des tells 'Style:
flong'.

Best,
Quoc

My first guess would be that there is some sort of problem with your imputations, but without seeing more of your code or output it is impossible to tell. Do other mi estimate commands work, e.g. can you do something like

mi estimate: reg y x1 x2 x3

without any problems?

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227