Re: st: How to -graph export- without displaying the graph?

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   Re: st: How to -graph export- without displaying the graph?
Date   Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:03:59 -0400

Adding -quietly- still draws the graph.

The -nodraw- option won't work for Robert. From -help nodraw_option-:

"Graphs drawn with nodraw may not be printed or exported, though they
may be saved."